Strict Rules ( Must follow )
– Not allowed to disturb other meditators.
– Not allowed to chit-chatting.
– Not allowed to going outside the meditation area without a permission.
– Not allowed to take a photo inappropriate way.
– Not allowed to use electronic devices during meditation.
– Not allowed to smoking, doing any inappropriate behaviors.
( * Disciplinary action : (1) Verbal warning > (2) Request to stop the meditation course )
Term of Abstaining ( Foundation to support your meditation practice )
The foundation precepts for Buddhist Meditator
1. Abstain from Killing living being
2. Abstain from stealing
3. Abstain from sexual misconduct
4. Abstain from false speech
5. Abstain from alcohol, drug, smoking
6. Abstain from eating at the forbidden time (i.e’, after noon)
7. Abstain from singing, dancing, playing music, entertainment performances, wearing perfume
8. Abstain from luxurious places for sitting or sleeping, and overindulging in sleep
1- Respect your teacher, monks, meditators and friends.
2- Please take care of things and cleanliness of your accommodation.
3- Please help and take care of each other.
4- Put your heart on other, whatever wrong we will not do it.
5. Be aware of culture and believe of other people.
” For harmony and peace , please be kind to follow “