Preparation for Meditator
1- Copy of your passport or visa
( Please make a copy before you come )
2- At least 2 sets of white cloth [ shirts and trousers , long sleeve ]
( Meditator uniform )
( Please bring it yourself, have for sale at the flower market in Chiang Mai city )
3- Alarm Clock ( Morning wake up )
( Cellphone is acceptable for alarm purpose )
4- Other necessary items for daily life.
( some toiletries [ soap, shampoo, towel, etc. )
Important Note *
1. Come to Meditation Center before 2:30 pm at your first booking day.
2. First day if you late, your opening ceremony will move to next day.
3. As Buddhist Monk Tradition [only 2 meals a day] ( 7:00 am and 11:00 am ). So there is no lunch for you at the first day until the next morning. Please take your meal before coming. ( May get hungry at first day of practice, patient and try it. )
4. Bring an umbrella, it rains a lot in June until September.
5. Torch ( flash light ) for night walk from accommodation to practice room.
6. Alarm clock ( You can use cellphone, setting time to local Thailand. Time Zone : UTC+07:00 )
7. a white scarf or shawl, it is very cold in October until February.
8. Mosquito protect lotion is acceptable.
9. Meditation uniform is a must, please don’t forget. See Gallery for the look of the uniform.
10. Please inform us if you have any kinds of food allergy or serious disease.
” The most important is to bring your faith and heart ”
– Relax Mind – _/l\_