Strict Rules ( Must follow )
- Not allowed to disturb other meditators.
- Not allowed to chit-chatting.
- Not allowed to going outside the meditation area without a permission.
- Not allowed to take a photo inappropriate way.
- Not allowed to use electronic devices during meditation.
- Not allowed to smoking, doing any inappropriate behaviors.
( Disciplinary action : (1) Verbal Warning > (2) Request to stop Meditation Course )
Term of Abstaining. The foundation precepts for Buddhist Meditator.
1. Abstain from Killing living being
2. Abstain from stealing
3. Abstain from sexual misconduct
4. Abstain from false speech
5. Abstain from alcohol, drug, smoking
[ 1-5 This call 5 precepts ]
6. Abstain from eating at the forbidden time (i.e’, after noon)
7. Abstain from singing, dancing, playing music, entertainment performances, wearing perfume.
8. Abstain from luxurious places for sitting or sleeping, and overindulging in sleep.
[ 1-8 This call 8 precepts ]
Term of Request ( Please kindly follow)
- Respect your teacher, monks, meditators and friends.
- Take care of things and cleanliness of your accommodation.
- Help and take care of each other.
- Be aware of culture and belief of others.
Next Page : Contact Us