- Copy of your passport or visa
(Please make a copy before you come)
- At least 2 sets of white cloth [shirts and trousers , long sleeve]
(Have for sale in Chiang Mai city)
- Alarm Clock for Morning wake up
(Cellphone is acceptable for alarm purpose)
- Other necessary items for daily life
(some toiletries [ soap, shampoo, towel, etc.)
Important Note *
- Please arrived to meditation center before 2:30 pm on your first day.
- If you late, your opening ceremony will move to the next day with a new comer.
- As monk tradition two meals per day (7 am, 11 am). please take your lunch before coming
- Bring an umbrella in wet season, hard raining in June – September.
- Bring torch, flash light for night time.
- Bring alarm clock. (Cellphone is acceptable for alarm purpose)
[Set Thai local Time.(UTC+7] Bring white Scarf or Shawl for winter season, from October – February.
- Mosquito Lotion may need. (All rooms have mosquito wire screen)
- Meditation uniform is a must, See gallery for reference, purchase in the city, “flower market” or call “Kard Luang” in Thai.
- Must be inform, if have any kinds of food allergy or serious disease.
Next Page : Daily Schedule