Preparation for Meditator
1- Copy of your passport or visa
( Please make a copy before you come )
2- At least 2 sets of white cloth [ shirts and trousers , long sleeve ]
( Please bring it yourself, have for sale at the flower market in Chiang Mai city )
3- Alarm Clock ( Morning wake up )
( Cellphone is acceptable for alarm purpose )
4- Other necessary items for daily life.
( some toiletries [ soap, shampoo, towel, etc. )
Important Note *
1. Please arrived to Meditation Center before 2:30 pm at your first day.
2. If you late your opening ceremony will move to the next day with a new comer.
3. As monk tradition [ 2 meals per day] ( 7:00 am and 11:00 am ). So no lunch for you
at the first day until next morning. Please take your lunch before coming.
( milk or juice can drink , have a mini shop at the center )
4. Bring an umbrella in raining season, it’s hard raining in June until September.
5. Torch ( flash light ) for night walk from your accommodation to the mediation room.
6. Alarm clock. ( Cellphone is acceptable for alarm purpose. Setting to Thai local Time.
( Time Zone : UTC+7 )
7. White Scarf or Shawl. It’s cold in October until February. Winter Season is around 10-20
8. Mosquito Lotion for protect some mosquito.
( In all accommodation have mosquito wire screen )
9. Meditation uniform is a must, please don’t forget. See Gallery for the look of
the uniform. You can buy in Chiang Mai city at Flower Market or ask Thai people
“Kard Luang”. There are so many shop there cost around 100-150 baht per piece.
10. Please inform us if you have any kinds of food allergy or serious disease. Any question
please asking our staff. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
” The most important is to bring your faith and heart ”
– Relax Mind – _/l\_